|Early Bird Discount1. Early Bird Discount cannot be combined with other Discounts.
2. Early Bird Discount ends April 30, 2017.
|$50 OFF for Full Day, $25 OFF for Half Day Camp for each week enrolled|
|Multi-week DiscountCannot be combined with Early Bird Discounts||10% OFF the total price starting second week|
|Sibling Discount Cannot be combined with Early Bird Discounts||10% OFF 2nd Child onwards|
|Referral Credit 1. Referred friend has to mention your name and email/phone the ‘Referred by’ fields in the Enrollment Form
2. In case a person is referred by multiple friends, only the first friend referring him/her gets the referral credit
3. Referral Credit can be used for all the camps and classes conducted at Sandbox Studio
4. Referral Credit will be forfeited, if you don’t eroll and you or your friends cancel their enrollment
|$50 Referral Credit when your referred friend signs up for at least 1 Weeklong Full-day Camp, $25/Week Referral Credit for 1 Weeklong Half-day Camp|
We are pleased to announce STEM Workshops for Summer 2017!
Summer Camps starts 30 MAY 2017!
Sandbox Computers for Kids is now accepting enrollments for popular courses for youth (Boys and girls, age groups: 6-10, 11-14, 15-18). Sign up for our Tech Workshops on Robotics, Video Game Design, Mobile Apps and Minecraft Modding. Kids are sure to have tons of tech fun!
– Sandbox offers a safe and fun environment for kids to explore and learn
– Hands-on application-oriented approach to STEM
– Sandbox assures the quality and content of its programs, and backs them with 100% Refund Guarantee
Full Day Option
- 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM*
Half Day Option
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, or 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM*
- You Can Order Hot Lunch Online
*Early Drop-off (8 AM onwards) and Late Pick-up (up to 6:30 PM) are included at NO EXTRA COST. Only additional benefits:
- Kids have time to play, so they can focus better during class
- Kids make friends and enjoy the camp even more
POPULAR COURSES (STUDENT AGES: 6 TO 18 YEARS):
Develop new interests! Build new skills!! Explore new possibilities!!!
Take a look at our schedule below for a fun-filled summer, where the kids get to design video games and mobile apps, mod & play Minecraft, and built & program Robots.
Sandbox offers a choice of popular programs in 3 major areas of computer science:
– Robotics & Electronics
– Video Game Design & Programming
– Multimedia & Productivity
These courses are offered at 3 levels of proficiency: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
Which Level is right for you kid?
|Level 1||Courses are introductory in nature and have no prerequisite. Generally great for anyone without prior knowledge, but particularly geared towards Elementary School Students.|
|Level 2||Courses are geared towards Students who have some prior exposure in the specific area and draws a lot of Middle & High School Students.|
|Level 3 & X||Level 3 and X are advanced courses and are typically for Middle and High School Students, who have the necessary foundation.|
215 North Moorpark Road, Suite G, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360