Math Tutoring (Mini-Group)
- One 90-min session/week
- Two sessions for $249/month
- Two 90-min sessions/week
- 1 Primary Day + 1 Secondary Day
- Two 90-min sessions/week
- 1 Lesson Day + 1 Lab Day
- All Sandbox Programs come with a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee. You get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the program.
- Choose from 3 Programs: Computer Classes, Math Tutoring & Math Competition-Prep for grades K-12.
- Fee listed above is for a 12-month commitment for group classes.
- Private Math & Computer Classes are available for $299/month for once-a-week 90-minute session and $499 for twice-a-week 90 minute sessions.
- You may pause your membership during vacation when on a 12-month commitment.
- 1-Month Reserve Fee is collected at the time of enrollment for 12-month commitment option.
- There is a 15% surcharge for the month-to-month (no commitment) option.
For Program Details, please visit:
- Computer Classes @ Thousand Oaks & Simi Valley: https://www.sandbox4kids.com/nerdclub
- Math Classes @ Thousand Oaks & Simi Valley: https://www.sandbox4kids.com/mathc
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL:
- Get 1 month FREE when you subscribe to Computer or Math Classes.
- Offer valid for enrollment with or without 12-month commitment.
- Not valid for Private Classes.
- Use code TG2018 to avail this offer before it expires on 30 Nov 2018.
- Second month is free. First month’s fee must be paid to avail offer.
- Not valid for currently enrolled students.
Who’s teaching your kids?
Schedule for Math Tutoring:
OBJECTIVE: To help students excel in math at school & beyond.
FRAMEWORK: Our qualified Mentor leveraging best-in-class computer models & proven methods to help students achieve their potential.
OPTIONS: Choose from 1 or 2 90-minute sessions, in mini-group or private setting.
Schedule for Competition Math:
Student may attend two days per week
PRIMARY DAY: Instructor-led session, where new concepts and/or new problem-solving techniques are taught.
SECONDARY DAY (OPTIONAL): Instructor-moderated session, where students learn to solve problems by applying concepts and techniques, play math games, compete informally as individuals and as teams.
Schedule for Computer Programs:
How the Computer Programs work:
- Select a Level based on your Student’s Grade & Prior Exposure.
- Select the day & time that best matches your student’s availability.
- Schedule indicated above is for Primary Day, which is instructor-led. Start Dates are listed next to the Course Name.
- Apart from the Primary Day, students are welcome to join for a Open Lab Day of their choice.
- Lab Days in Thousand Oaks are on weekdays 4-7 pm and weekends 12-4 pm. Lab Days in Simi Valley are on Saturdays (1 to 4 PM) & Sundays (1-5 PM).
- Open Lab Days are supervised, and students are given all the equipment and guidance necessary, but it is not a lesson day.
- Level I courses run for 10 weeks, Level II for 15 weeks and Level III for 20 weeks.